• Understand the 7 management principles as bedrock foundation of quality management
• Learn the new Requirements of each major clause of the new ISO 9001:2015
• Appreciate the New PDCA model and how quality is maintained and improved
• Learn effective and practical ways in successfully implementing QMS
• Grasp the new requirements on documented information
• Learn how to prepare for the certification process
Learn the important Requirements of ISO 14001:2015 standard, know the benefits of implementing ISO 14001:2015, and understand the key principles of environmental Management System
Identify environmental aspects and impacts assessment and proper and proper identification and also in assessing significance of aspects and impacts
Learn how to comprehensively identify safety hazards and assess risks in key business process and hard work environment
Understand a robust and effective risk assessment process
Appreciate practical and helpful steps in implementing risk assessment protocols
Effectively plan controls for improvement and sustainability of safety standards
Understand the new authorities, roles and responsibilities
• Design, develop, implement, and maintain a robust Customer Service System.
• Define exceptional Customer Service.
• Recognize barriers and constraints to the effective delivery of outstanding Customer Service.
• Learn techniques for dealing with angry and upset customer.
• Demonstrate how to measure customer satisfaction levels and take corrective actions.
Diagnose and align the business strategy, Structure, Systems and existing skills of the organization. Assess Leadership strength and weaknesses Learn and Practice interpersonal skills key actions for effective front line supervisory leadership Register Now Download Flyer Download TCO Training Kit Meals and Snacks (for 2 days) Certificate of Completion6,500 Early Bird Rate (until feb 26,2018) or Group Rate (Group of 3) 7,000 Regular RatePre-Registration is required Rate inclusive of 12%VAT…Find out more »
• Learn the Basic Concepts of an effective Decision Maker and the decision making process
• Create and Develop a fundamental understanding about the concepts, methodologies and processes of an effective problem-
solving and decision-making
• Using PSDM models, including recent developments, and practice tools in the field of PSDM, which are required to become a
successful PSDM practitioner
AGF Consulting Group and Minebea Mitsumi successfully completed an in-house training course